Thursday 28 November 2013

Sleighbells Ring, are you listening?

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American family and friends. And to all who read my blog :) 

Christmas is just around the corner. 

And to get you in the mood I want to share just a couple of quick pictures of a sled I just finished off for a client. 

She will use this as a photo prop. 

Don't worry, I'm not the one taking pictures. lol 

my before picture
She just wanted it freshened up. 

So I did

All ready for her little ones to sit in while some one more talented with a camera captures the moment. 

So sweet...can't wait to see her pictures.

Happy Thanksgiving :) 


1 comment:

  1. Really late comment - hope you guys were OK during the past ice storm...? Toronto was hit pretty good, but we were lucky compared with other areas.
    Hope you had a terrific Christmas, and I look forward to reading al about your incredible projects in the coming New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete