Monday 18 November 2013

Weekend projects.

Ever try to relax?
I do try. 
Went to the cottage, my workshop is closed up there...but I had a couple of "small" things and some paint......hmmmm what to do? 

Just do them? 
yup

Brought them into the cottage, got out some old newspaper, placed it on the floor and after a bit of sanding...came up with these

 Very cute coat rack!
 Yes I know, I forgot the before pics, but aren't these after pics cute?
Love it now! 

 I almost got a before pic ;)
 Awesome little library table
 I love these tables. Of course I'm a lover of books. And these are great for keeping your books handy.
 These details get me every time!
 Then I found this candy dish.
 It's all hand carved, and the details are amazing!

 I seriously considered painting this, but I just couldn't do it. It's even signed by the artist.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... I'm not too good at sitting still either :) I'm featuring your cute table in this week's PoPP Spotlight. Oh... and I think you made a good choice, I would't have painted it either.

    ReplyDelete