Saturday 29 November 2014

Auction season has begun!

During the summer months I get out a lot and search yard sales and I have a few contacts I gather furniture from. Which is wonderful! I love it. 

But during the colder months there are no yard sales.
BUT there are auction sales. Which I also love in a totally different way. 

This week I was able to hit a couple of online auctions. 
And I have to share my finds with you. 

Check out this bedroom set. 

What a great tall boy..with all those hidden drawers and do you see those legs? DROOL! 

Then the matching Dresser 
With the same legs of course...
And then...........
The bed I fell in love with! 
I always love these beds!
 The details on top are just the cream on the top
And of course more leg love! 

At the second auction I found some more amazing things. 
 Another bedroom set in a totally different but equally beautiful style.
 This one will be going to a little girls bedroom, where I'm sure she will love it for years to come!

 I don't normally buy lamps, but I couldn't resist this solid brass one. HEAVY but wait till you see what I do with it.

 And who doesn't love bare lamp shades....Can't you picture this one with a vintage light done in an industrial way?
 And stools...they are so versatile.

And chairs...going to do something fun with these. 

Have you been to auctions lately? What did you find? 





No comments:

Post a Comment