Monday 17 November 2014

I used to be a Piano!

Not me obviously. But my morning project. 

I picked this up last week and knew instantly what I was going to do with it. 

It was at one point in it's life the front of an antique piano. 
I love that. 
Of course I only bought this portion. (someday I want a whole one...I have an idea for that too) 

But today I will satisfy my creative juices with just this one piece. 

 Such a simple job.
 Tape off...paint, sand, seal...tape some more..


 And you get a chalk board/coat rack!
 Use some antique hooks from your stash, add them into the mix.


And you get a wonderful wall hanging. 

Perfect for this time of year! 
Sometimes you just have to do the simple things in life. 

:) 

Sharing:
Miss Mustard Seed
  


2 comments:

  1. Nice Titia! I hope someday you find that perfect piano.
    Marie@The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete