Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Finished couch!!!

Well it's finally here. I'm done! 



Remember this mess? 
You can read about it HERE
It took a while for my client to get back to me with material. She was awesome in sending me pics of things she liked and asking what I thought would look good. She wanted something updated but not modern. Something that would work well with the couch. 
I think she picked just the perfect material! 
What do you think? 
 I think she turned out perfect!
 I have heard so much about Gorilla glue I thought I would try it out..worked GREAT! I'm so pleased :)
 Of course some old fashioned Upholstery nails helped in some areas :)


 Time consuming, but worth the effort. 
What do you think? 
I still have a chaise lounge to do for her...now to get that material from her. 
Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

7 comments:

  1. This couch looks amazing. I would love for you to share it at Furniture Friday going on now.
    http://www.decoratinginsanity.com/2012/02/furniture-friday-6-and-link-party.html
    xo...mONICa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and just posted on your linky party. Now off to check out some of the others :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such an incredible after! I saw the before and wasn't sure that it was possible. But you did it! So pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous transformation and LOTS of work! Amazing job! Thank you for sharing at Uncommon!

    Bonnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie for hosting :) and for stopping by :)

      Delete