Wednesday 21 May 2014

Back deck update

After a very long winter it's really spring. 

How do I know? We brought out the deck furniture of course :) 

I love our furniture, but the pillows that we got with our set was really showing it's age and just wasn't holding up. The last two years we have been meaning to order new foam and make new pillows, but I just never seemed to get around to it. 

 So last weekend while I was out at yard sales I found these! They were brand new still in it's plastic, and the best part? I only paid $20 for all 8 pillows! How cool is that?

As you can see, I use my computer out here during great weather. 

 I've added some candles, and put my daughters flip flops under them (just to see how long it takes for her to remember where they are)



 And I brought out my husbands water pump...see the mark in front of it? I think that's where I placed it last year.....hmmm might be time to redo the deck itself?
 Then we had a storm and all our chairs were moved. They normally sit leaning against the table.
 All of them moved back and down and looked like someone just lifted them up and placed them exactly the same way and exactly the same distance from the table.

 Was really kinda freaky when I got up this morning. Hubby says it was the zombies....but he's crazy like that..lol
Now to get some plants for the summer.......ohhh I'm so happy to be OUTSIDE! 
More to come when I'm sure the freezing is over.

1 comment:

  1. Love your new pillows...and that is kind of freaky about the chairs. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete