Sunday 20 July 2014

Flea Markets and summer celebrations.

I love summer. 
But I don't get to blog as much as I would like. 
I have no one to blame but me of course. 
As I type this I'm sitting in a bed and breakfast in Northern Michigan. Enjoying my coffee and waiting for hubby to get out of the shower so we can be on our way again. 

We came here for a massive flea market and vintage car show/auction. 

So much fun and so many finds. 

Thought I would share one of my faves.

Snapped a quick pic once we placed it in the back of our truck..You can kinda see a childs chair in the background. 

Isn't the scale cute? I've been on the hunt for one of these for what seems like forever! I found 3 yesterday! 
Yup....did my happy dance and made hubby laugh at me. 
I found something else too....but that will have to wait. I didn't snap a picture and it's sitting snuggly in the back of the truck......can't wait to share. 
But for now...getting our stuff together and heading out again. 
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend :) 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, fantastic scale! Isn't it great when you finally find something you've been looking for for what feels like FOREVER? *lol* And lucky enough to find three so you can choose the one you like the most? The best!
    Can't wait to see the "surprise" you found... :)

    ReplyDelete