Friday, 16 November 2012

All about Chalk boards

For a while now I've been collecting (without thinking) some frames. They are fairly easy to sell and so I never really thought about it.
Then while walking through the paint section of a local hardware store I noticed a can of "chalkboard" paint. I thought, gee I should try that. 
Then I noticed the price and walked away. 
But like so many times...a seed was planted. 
And I became obsessed with the idea. 

So I started planning..and getting the "stuff" together that I would need to finish all the little projects I needed...and to get the nerve up to spend that $20 bucks on something new (the can of chalkboard paint) 
Not sure about you, but I hate to spend money on stuff I am not sure about. 

So I finally did it, and I love the results. 

Check out my chalk boards. 
I'm going to be doing a lot more of them. I really enjoy it. :) 

 This one was a mirror..obviously. It's already sold and will be going home this weekend. :)
 This one was made by using an old barn window frame.


 And again...an old mirror converted to a chalk board.


Now to try the whole magnetic chalk board thing. 

What were you afraid to try then after doing it, wondered why you waited so long? 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sharing here:
At the Picket Fence
Miss Mustard Seed