Sunday 1 June 2014

Beds are made for dreaming

I just got back from a very busy few days at the cottage. 
I love going there, but it seems all I do is work. Don't get me wrong, the stress goes and for me it's really relaxing. I just love it there. 

This time when I went I was able to get a LOT done. I'll share more with you through the week, but I couldn't hold off sharing this wonderful vintage bed. 
This is sadly the only before pic I could find. But it shows the wonderful details and the whole reason I bought it in the first place. 
But no more of that..I'm finished it :) 

 Please ignore the dog. I swear the min the camera comes out the dogs want to be close by. But if I point the camera right at them...they run. Go figure.
 I did it in a wonderful two tone. At least I think it's wonderful. Something any little girl would be proud to sleep in, don't you think?

 Look at all those lovely details!
Here's hoping this bed finds a home that will love it as much as I do. 


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty bed, Im sure it will find a very loving home to go to!

    ReplyDelete