Friday 24 June 2011

I've been trying to keep up

I've been trying to keep up with everyone here, but sometimes life just gets in the way. I've gotten a new job (outside of saving furniture that is) 
BUT I have still found time to add a few things to my home and sell a few more. 
I just finished this tonight and couldn't wait to share it with you. 

It's this cute little table I found at a yard sale. (I swear its the only place I shop during yard sale season) 

Poor thing looked so neglected, but when I checked it out a bit closer I saw how sturdy it was.



I really do need to learn how to take pics before I start sanding away to my hearts content :)
But having said that...I continued on and did remember to take a few pics after the paint was put on. 


Although I loved the design on the side of this table, it just didn't make sense for it to stay a table. I mean really? Look at the lips or hump or whatever you want to call it on the top. That would just be calling for a child to accidentally spill something by knocking it or trying to set a cup on it. So I had my own kind of solution. 

Tadaaaaaaa!!





So what do you think? Doesn't it make more sense to you as well? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment