Sunday 30 October 2011

Quality?

I'm up early I know. I went to check on a few projects I'm just finishing up. And I got to thinking...I know, dangerous to start thinking before 7 am, but that's how I am :) 
How important is it to you to have quality? 
When I buy a piece of furniture I always think about the quality of the piece. I try (and I mean I really try) to buy things that aren't just pretty in my minds eye, but pieces that are built to last. I don't mind if they are damaged, damaged can be fixed or recreated to be something else. 
When a piece begs to be painted, I always sand, used high quality primer and finish it with a high quality varnish. I want my customers to be happy with it for years to come. 
So tell me. Just how important is it to you to have that in the furniture you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment