Tuesday 28 February 2012

Finished couch!!!

Well it's finally here. I'm done! 



Remember this mess? 
You can read about it HERE
It took a while for my client to get back to me with material. She was awesome in sending me pics of things she liked and asking what I thought would look good. She wanted something updated but not modern. Something that would work well with the couch. 
I think she picked just the perfect material! 
What do you think? 
 I think she turned out perfect!
 I have heard so much about Gorilla glue I thought I would try it out..worked GREAT! I'm so pleased :)
 Of course some old fashioned Upholstery nails helped in some areas :)


 Time consuming, but worth the effort. 
What do you think? 
I still have a chaise lounge to do for her...now to get that material from her. 
Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

5 comments:

  1. This couch looks amazing. I would love for you to share it at Furniture Friday going on now.
    http://www.decoratinginsanity.com/2012/02/furniture-friday-6-and-link-party.html
    xo...mONICa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and just posted on your linky party. Now off to check out some of the others :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Such an incredible after! I saw the before and wasn't sure that it was possible. But you did it! So pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous transformation and LOTS of work! Amazing job! Thank you for sharing at Uncommon!

    Bonnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie for hosting :) and for stopping by :)

      Delete